Screen Shot 2012-01-06 at 11.02.16 PM

How did we do?

23 Responses to EFM Makes Our Debut on Fox!

1. Matt says:

All of the things we have loved to read from you and we got to hear/see it LIVE. Wow. you’re a star! Let the Mittsurge commence. Way to go Nancy!

Matt in Idaho who’s sister (anther EFM admirer) lives in Atlanta :)

2. Jim Tills says:

Incredible job Nancy! You hit all the key points of truth regarding why we need to support the candidate with whom we share values, and that man is Mitt Romney in this crucial election.

3. Rex says:

Nancy, I admired your tone and poise as much as the content of your answers. It is no small thing to go on national TV and not allow the adrenaline or nerves to show, or to rush your thoughts. For most people, when the camera light goes on, their mind turns to mush.

I think that YOU were part of the message — bright, articulate, firm, reasonable, and with a great sparkle to your eye. I have no doubt that you prayed before your interview and that the Lord’s Spirit allowed you to deliver the message in such a serene way. When I grow up, I want to be like you ….

Rex

4. Gala says:

Great job, Nancy. As a fellow Evangelical, I have been frustrated by all of the false comments about this issue. I don’t agree with Mormonism, but that doesn’t mean I can’t support the best candidate for President of the United States. We need Mitt Romney’s orgnaizational skills, his careful consideration of all of the sides of an argument, and is courage to implement necessary changes.

He is a moral man, a conservative, and it is hard to hear so many share false comments about him. It’s given me conviction to just do what is right and good, and ignore the negative.

Your reasoned arguments were quite compelling. I hope that lots of evangelicals wary of Mitt listened to you.

Gala

5. Paul says:

Nancy, your well-stated comments remind us that sometimes we have to set aside our biases and programming so we can recognize the good in others and the talent they bring to the table. Keep up the good work!

6. Hannah Rebekah says:

Absolutely excellent. Nancy, you did a great job. Way to go!!!!

Also, I just wanted to share a great link you may or may not be aware of. I have been following Mitt Romney and EFM since the last election and I never knew of this link. It’s great as it tells Romney’s side on all the issues the others try to ding him with. The different issues are listed on the left side of the website.

7. Suzy Lloyd says:

Hi Nancy,
    I’ve been following Evangelicals For Mitt since 2007 and often, when what’s being covered on the news causes me to feel faint of heart, I go to your site and feel a surge of hope. Thank you for that and thank you for hanging in there for Mitt. Things are getting pretty intense and ugly out there and are likely to get a whole lot worse but we need to continue to look at the bigger picture and where we want our great country to go from here. I wish I had seen this piece live; you did a great job! I watched both of the New Hampshire debates over the weekend and, after one of the debates, (perhaps Sunday) I happened to be flipping around channels and went to C-Span and caught a very interesting unofficial interview with Rand Paul. He was stating that, of course, he wanted his father to come in first in New Hampshire but pretty much said Mitt Romney was the second best choice. From the debate on Saturday night, I got the feeling that Ron Paul feels the same way. It would be very interesting to find that footage and get it out there. I’m pretty sick of watching Newt Gingrich’s tantrums being played and replayed and all the “free” air time he is getting. It’s positively nauseating. Thanks again, Nancy!

8. Jean Coombs says:

I have been following your blog since 2008 and love your thoughts and support of Govenor Romney! In my family we are Romney supporters and we appreciate all you are doing to help get his message out. I really enjoyed your interview! Keep up the good work!!

9. Garth Smith says:

I caught your interview on Fox News by chance and was very impressed with what you said. TWO BIG THUMBS UP! I thought you last few sentences were especially well said…I wish there were a way to get this video out to every evangelical voter in America.