Screen Shot 2012-02-11 at 10.15.54 PM

There are no words to describe the pride our family feels over David – he’s the best husband, father, and man I know.  What a blessing that the kids were there to see this very surprising moment in life.  And what a blessing that Naomi made it through the three hour event and was ready for her moment on camera!

32 Responses to David French Wins Prestigious CPAC Reagan Award

1. Jim Tills says:

David deserved this wonderful award and I am so glad CPAC had the wisdom to award it to him. My heartfelt love (brotherly) goes out to you, David, and to your entire French family.

I am so grateful that you and Nancy have formed Evangelicals for Mitt which also shows your true valiant patriotism. It is not easy to defend “liberty” when so many arrows are being shot at you, especially when the arrows are epithets of hate, ridicule, and mocking. Seeing the great good you are doing day by day is a great blessing to those of us who love America and would truly give our life, our fortune and our sacred honor for her.

For some of us, being associated with Mitt makes us a target for abuse. The enemy knows who has the power to defeat the socialistic menace that has entwined America in a death grip. Because Obama and his cohorts are so close to total victory, they will use any and every means to thwart us from turning back the victory that they feel is theirs. The jaws of hell seem open wide to devour anyone and everything that stands in their way. David and Nancy, you have formed one of the impediments to that terrible potential outcome.

Mitt Romney is the only candidate that the Democratic Obama machine is worried about. They will do anything they can to manipulate the mass media, the Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levine, Sean Hannity, Fox News, CNN, Sarah Palin types to push other unelectable, easily defeatable Republican nominees as the opponent to Obama. Any other candidate but Mitt Romney will not have the “coattails” needed to assist Senatorial and House Representatives to victory and a clear conservative majority. The Obama juggernaut is playing “hard ball” and will stop at nothing to achieve their end goal.

You are one of the few who have recognized the virtue and character, skills and experience, strength and humility inherent in Mitt Romney—despite his being a Mormon (Latter-day Saint). Thank you for standing tall!!!

Jim Till says that Mitt Romney is the only candidate that the Democratic Obama machine is worried about. Boy do I ever agree with that statement! The Dems pulled the same tactic last go-round, and they’re doing it again. I’ve heard several Dems on talk shows and read in articles about how they are hoping that Mitt gets the nomination. I read an article recently by James “the mouth” Carville warning us Republicans that Mitt is going to be a big problem for our party if he becomes the nominee. Fortunately, I believe that there are plenty of people out there with enough common sense not to fall for that. Rush sure got sucked into it, I know. I think Hannity did also, although I think he’s beginning to come around. Possibly Laura Ingram too. Mark Levin? He’s lost it, as far as I’m concerned. Him and that high-pitched voice of his ragging on Romney begins to irritate me almost as soon as he opens his mouth. Within thirty seconds, I end up switching radio stations.

Mitt’s win at CPAC, coupled with him beating out Ron Paul for Maine, should dampen Santorum’s three-state sweep somewhat. It will be interesting to see what the polls show just prior to super Tuesday.

Keep the faith, ya’ll!

• ccr says:

Jim, excellent comments. Amen!

Thanks so very much for the French family for their love of our country and their efforts to preserve the cause of Christians and the freedom and liberty of our choice country. Your courage is certainly known by our God above.

Jim Tills, the big issue about candidates is what they bring to the table. Romney is reasonable enough to me, and all I have to say is so what if he is Mormon, the man has a good example of a family that has stayed together, especially honest in the closest relationship of his life – his marriage. Combine that with the fact that he is a businessman who has worked successfully and honestly in that aspect for quite some time, and he’s worth giving a vote to, IMO. The real issue facing his rivals is exactly how to answer the fact that the common memes of where the problems lie, such as business, bad family values, etc. don’t exactly resonate with him, so honestly it can really tie a tongue trying to figure out how to pull dirt on Romney. We need the veto, and I’m fairly confident Romney can do that, based on his past governing performance.

2. Jenny B says:

Congratulations! What an amazing family you are! I’ve just become familiar with your work, and I am so impressed with this website. May the Lord bless you as you continue to defend all that’s at stake this election.

3. Nancy says:

So very thrilled for you, David and Nancy– for your whole family! You deserve so much credit for standing up and being valiant soldiers for the cause of truth and justice on so many fronts! Thank you for being the great support you have been to the Mitt Romney campaign. Thank you for being virtuous people who are worthy examples for others to follow. You have my deepest respect and appreciation for all that you both do. I know that the consequences for your righteousness will be even greater happiness then you feel now. As you cast your bread upon the waters, it will come back to you surely in mega baskets filled to overflowing! Congratulations to you and your entire family, including your lovely parents! Best wishes from The Other Nancy

***CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER DAVID***

You and your family look stunning in that picture, almost Presidential! Please accept our thanks and admiration from all of us out here looking in. God is smiling upon you and your family. If anyone is this Great Country deserved this prestigious award, it would be you. We love you and appreciate you and your dear wife for the courage and the strength to endure to the end. All I can say is, “Wow, what a precious moment in life”.

Well nice! Beautiful family, and it’s about time there’s some recognition in all this dirty work. But someone’s gotta do it.

6. Robert says:

Congratulations, and well deserved!!! Honestly, it could have just as easily gone to your wife! ;) but really it was Naomi who stole the show; what a cutie!

Nancy…is your daughter taller than you, or is it just the camera angle? (My sons passed me in height when they were in junior high school.)

8. Rex says:

Congratulations, David and Nancy !!!

Well deserved !!!

You have a BEAUTIFUL family !!!

This made my week. Life is good.

Rex

9. Layne Pitcher says:

Well said and congratulations to the both of you. You certainly deserve recognition for everything you have done for your country.

10. americanfirst says:

Con gratulations French family on the well derserved award and many thanks for the wonderful work you do every day!!

Awesome.

11. Debra Copass says:

Congratulations to David!
    I am always thanking you and Nancy for all you do for our State, Country and Governor Mitt Romney.
    I had planned to be at CPAC this year, and now I even more disappointed. Would have love to see you in person.
    Proud to know you!

12. Marilyn Brennan says:

I was very impressed with David and your family as I watched the CPAC conference. I so much appreciate knowing there are people out there like you. Thank you so much.