Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 5.04.21 PM

Buy one here!

9 Responses to Nice Way to Stick Up for Ann

1. Stan Brimley says:

I think they’ve picked the wrong target. Who doesn’t love Moms and Ann Romney is the perfect mom icon. I couldn’t wait to get the bumper sticker. Nothing can rile up a mom more than to tell her she doesn’t work.

Stan, the part that confuses me about this whole deal is the fact that Obama is himself a family man with a wife who is a mother to two young daughters, and likely leads a life similar in numerous respects to the way Romney’s wife Ann does. Is it just me or does it look like there’s an argument where there really doesn’t need to be one?

I’m sure Obama wishes Ann were working in his administration for less pay than her male counterparts. I’m sure numerous mothers are taking note that Obama and his people think homemakers are too dumb to vote for him. Way to alienate half of America goof. And the other half are their husbands who are likely alienated too.

3. Hannah Rebekah says:

L love the new term that has come out of all of this:

‘MOMNEYS’

My son, Levi got two letters from the Romney’s campaign. I wish they would get this out though the press because I’ve not heard a peek of it and it’s good. I will share both emails:

Levi,

President Obama is right.

He has spent the last few weeks talking about a “war on women” that is taking place across America. We agree there’s been a war on women.

More women have struggled to find work under President Obama’s watch than at any time in recorded history. We hear far too little about it, but women have been among the hardest hit by the Obama economy.

Women account for 92% of all job losses since Barack Obama took office. Yes, you read that right. Don’t be fooled — this is the real war on women. Check out these stunning facts about women and the Obama economy in the image below.

American women deserve better — much better.

Thanks.

Katie Packer Gage
    Deputy Campaign Manager

Levi,

If you’re a stay-at-home mom, the Democrats have a message for you: you’ve never worked a day in your life.

That’s exactly what Obama adviser Hilary Rosen said about Ann Romney last night.

Ann Romney represents the best of what happens inside the American home every day. Family. Something to be cherished, not mocked.

Her choice was to stay at home and raise her five sons. That is no easy task for any mother — especially a woman who battled through breast cancer and multiple sclerosis.

As a mother and a former Chief of Staff to Governor Romney, I can say first-hand that raising my kids was the toughest job I’ve ever had.

We stand with Mitt and Ann in saying that all women play an important role in our country. America deserves a president who will bring us together — not pit us against each other.

Donate $6 to get your Moms Drive the Economy bumper sticker and send a message to President Obama today.

MomsDriveTheEconomy

Thanks for your support.

Beth Myers
    Senior Advisor

Hannah, one of the few things that spook me out is if a mother has to juggle multiple part-time jobs in this economic situation. I ended up doing that after receiving a master’s degree. Although, the positive aspect for me was that I was just a single man without, save my own parents, to worry about. I ended up finding something else to work with, not exactly what I got my degree for, but worth it. But it is troubling to think that some mother, who does have family to worry about, has to deal with this, and not me, a single man who is out of school and has the world over, and only his parents and possibly some siblings to worry about.

4. David says:

I wish that someone would point out that the gy who has never worked a day in his life is Barack Obama himself. The only W-2 he’s ever had is from the government. Guys like me who work and compete and employ others and actually pay taxes consider guys like Obama to be leaches!

I understand the frustration totally Dave, yeah, it really stinks having to earn a degree and redo your life, sometimes with even less than what you expected or were seeking to continue with things. I just wish some policies that would pretty much ruin my own life, like spending worse than a drunken sailor, would seriously just take the cut. But tha

5. ignoramus says:

It was Ann’s 63rd birthday today and she was speaking to a group of supporters on the beach and expressed her appreciation for that person that said she hasn’t worked a day in her life. There was a reporter lurking outside the group. “It was the nicest gift I could have had on my birthday, and just the right time” . When she spoke in the long interview with Neil Cavuto last week, she hinted of a shift in strategy that she would be a part of. Along with the shift to Ann, there was the launch of http://www.mittromneymormon.net with a style to match the other members of the Trinity, lds.org and mormon.org. There are no ads or commercials but there is FREE stuff such as Bibles and Books of Mormon. If you don’t want to be caught in an LDS Bookstore, this is your chance.
    Mitt is out of the closet! He is a Mormon and not afraid to explain just how he believes and how it will make a difference. GAME ON!

ignoramus.us and meetmitt.org