Liberty University, from Flickr user taberandrew, used under a Creative Commons license

Watch it here!

9 Responses to Romney’s Commencement Speech at Liberty University

• jrobertoviveiros says:

While he was speaking I found a scripture that says the following: …And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up …. Not to worry … the Hand of the Lord is with us all.

1. K.G. says:

Romney invites everyone to step and be better–to live true to our best. Inspiring without being preachy. Will Americans respond? I believe a lot will. Choose ye this day………..

Anyone can be a conduit for God’s Spirit and Love, if it deems it necessary for God to allow it to happen. Certainly, after watching, if you don’t come away with a renewed vigor to be better – somethings wrong. Romney was excellent in every word. Not only in word, but in Spirit. I could feel God’s Love coming through Romney to all that open their hearts and listen. Truly, Romney is God’s chosen vessel at this time for our nation.

3. sandy t says:

Nancy: What did you think of the speech? I watched it and thought it was even better than the Faith Speech that he gave in Texas during the last election cycle.

4. NKZ says:

Oh yes the Lord is awesome. PRESIDENT Mitt Romney has been chosen for this time. The Spirit says the Democrats will be in confusion. Watch and see God’s vindication for the choices they have made to His country of freedom. We are loved and protected. This moment and time Mitt ROmney has been lifted up to heal this nations pain of joblessness. He will restore Americas position of pride and prosperity.
    As Ann Romney asked…….Mitt can u fix it? Glory…..yes he can. The Spirit of the Lord rest on him and Ann.
    That last sentence would make a great political ad. In Ann’s own words.
    So we praise God thru this process for great success. Mitt will take the high road and get it done. Amen.

5. robin Ashton says:

I loved his speech too. I loved the words of the fellow that introduced him. Did anyone else think that the applause were really weak?

6. Jean says:

I finally had the chance to watch Romney’s speech at Liberty University! It was inspiring and gave hope back to a nation that feels we are on the brink. I believe he is the one who can bring dignity and purpose and greatness back to America. What a wonderful blessing we have at this time as Americans to bring us all together to vote for a man whose faith and patriotism shines thru when he speaks from his heart!